We love WordPress!
WordPress is powerful, flexible, stable, widely used, and comprehensively supported. It is enriched by a huge community of open-source contributors and several thousands of plugins that can do anything you can possibly think of.
- User-friendly interface: WordPress has a super user-friendly interface that allows users with little to no coding knowledge to easily manage their websites.
- Customisable: WordPress is highly customisable, with thousands of plugins available to rapidly deploy to enhance your website’s functionality. If the right plugin isn’t available or doesn’t exist, WordPress is open source and our team of developers can easily build and incorporate our code.
- Unlimited design flexibility: Xanda’s expert team designs and develops captivating WordPress front-ends, ensuring that your site’s appearance and experience are fully customisable without limitations.
- SEO-friendly: WordPress is optimised for SEO out of the box and supports all major tools for marketing teams like ours to further optimise and improve search engine listings.
- Strength in the community: WordPress has a huge community of developers who contribute to its ongoing development, ensuring it is constantly improving, up-to-date, and rapidly patched against the latest malicious threats.
- Open-source: WordPress is open-source software, so the core platform is free.
- WordPress powers over 42% of all websites on the internet
- WordPress has been downloaded over 1 billion times
- There are over 58,000 plugins available for WordPress
- WordPress is available in over 200 languages
- WordPress is the most popular content management system (CMS) in the world
- Over 2.5 billion posts are published via WordPress each month
- WordPress is used by a wide range of organisations, from small businesses to large corporations and government agencies
- Xanda have launched over 1,000 WordPress websites