Scheduling your social content doesn’t only save time but it can also garner more followers! In this blog post, we will discuss the benefits of scheduling posts via publishing tools and tips on increasing followers after a post goes live.
Why Schedule Social Media Posts
Scheduling an entire month of social content can be completed in a few hours with the help of a social media scheduling tool. Social media scheduling tools make keeping a regular social posting easy: write a copy, choose images to go with it, select the best times to post on each platform, and schedule the posts. That’s it!
A publishing tool can be used to schedule social media posts on all major social media platforms. We at Xanda use Creator Studio, a free scheduling tool by Facebook which can be used to schedule posts for both Facebook and Instagram. Another tool we use is Hootsuite which also allows you to schedule posts on all major social platforms including Twitter and LinkedIn. Read more about the top social media schedulers here.
Benefits of Utilizing Publishing Tools
- Scheduling saves so much time and stress! Once you’ve spent some time scheduling the posts for the next week/month, you don’t have to worry about posts not going live on regular bases.
- It allows you to spend more time engaging with your audience.
- Creates more interactions with the customers and amongst the would-be clients within the online community.
- Social media scheduling tools make gathering analytics easier.
But social media management doesn’t end there. In order to grow your social accounts, you need to be pro-active and interact with your audience on a regular basis. Here are some additional tips:
- Always check the comment section to see what the customers are saying and interact with comments.
- Always reply to all concerns and related inquiries in a timely manner.
- Check DMs and inboxes daily.
- Review and interact with posts under your branded hashtag and location.
For more tips and information on how to grow your social accounts, do not hesitate to get in touch. Our friendly team of professionals will be happy to discuss your social media growth strategy with you.