Beome an important member of our close-knit Enterprise Cloud Platform development team. Strong GoLang (Go) skills are required to work within our Agile team developing powerful, intuitive and disruptive cloud based programs and digital transoformations.
- GoLang – Strong in Golang (Go) – with a minimum of 2 years commercial experience
- Knowledge of common Go routine and channel patterns, frameworks and tools
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Strong knowledge and experience with HTTP/networking/proxies
- Good skills in tracing and performance optimisations
- Ability to work with a large codebase / databases
- Experience with the gRPC protocol
- Structure our user interface with React and ensure REST API access is available for enterprise-grade finance customers on-demand
- Cloud Environment (ideally AWS) experience and knowledge
Xanda operate out of our North London offices very close to East Finchley tube station on the Northern Line. Jobs are for in-office work. Limited hybrid working plans are available subject to reasoned request.
£40,000 – £67,000+ per annum, negotiable considering skills and experience.