Digital Media Project Manager – London
Digital Media Project Manager
The company is currently looking for highly motivated, intelligent and articulate individuals to join the Project Management team.
Successful candidates will manage the processes and channels of communication between the London based design, development and marketing teams and their clients.
The company is looking for candidates with charisma, attention to process and excellent organisational skills.
- Oversee the end-to-end client interaction through the design, development, testing and launch project journey
- Acquire essential assets and content from clients in a timely manner
- Deliver and demonstrate beta releases to clients
- Take client feedback and communicate it to the developers
- Acquire required content and information from clients
- Develop and maintain positive, personal and professional relationships with clients
Key skills required
- Fluent and clearly spoken command of English
- Amiable and polite personality
- Good organisation skills
- Understanding that “the customer is always right”
- Basic computer skills
- Basic understanding of Websites, Design, Search Engines, Social Media, Digital Marketing and Mobile Apps
Xanda operate out of our North London offices very close to East Finchley tube station on the Northern Line.
£23,500 – £30,000 per annum, negotiable considering skills and experience.
Apply for the Digital Media Project Manager – London position here