Network Support Administrator – London
Network Support Administrator
Network Support Administrator required to join a North London IT company that provides networking services for small and medium size companies within the UK and mainland Europe, providing day to day administration support, systems installation and consultancy services.
You will be joining an expert team improving your skills in website development, implementation, testing and release. The ability to learn quickly, pick up new concepts proactively and adapt to change are essential. Part of your role will involve liaising with designers, other front-end developers and project managers, so superb communication and interpersonal skills are critical to this role. We are looking for talented individuals looking to build a career somewhere where they can make a difference for the better.
Advantageous skills and experience
- Experience with Sophos security products.
- Experience with supporting and managing Office 365 mailboxes with ADSync
- Valid UK Driving License
The position is Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm although as a Network Administrator you will understand the requirement to be able to work flexibly.
Xanda operate out of our North London offices very close to East Finchley tube station on the Northern Line.
£24,000 – £34,000. Negotiable considering skills and experience.
Key skills and experience
Windows Server 2008 / 2012. Experience installing and supporting single and multi-server sites. MSCE or MCITP qualification highly desirable, or at least in process of achieving this.
- Office 365 / Microsoft Exchange 2007 / 2010. Experience installing, supporting and migrating.
- Microsoft SQL Server. Experience installing, supporting and migrating.
- Active Directory and Group Policy. Experience in maintaining and troubleshooting.
- Router and firewall installation and configuration. Extensive experience in installation and configuration including NAT and VPN.
- Good working knowledge of DNS.
- Knowledge of current backup technologies, especially BackupExec and cloud solutions.
- Basic knowledge of IIS. Experience configuring for Microsoft Exchange Active Sync and digital certificate installations.
- Network trouble shooting, investigating connectivity issues, patching and cabling problems.
- 1st Line Support experience. Experienced in providing direct customer support for desktop versions of Windows and Office Suites and computer and peripheral setup and installation.
Apply for the Network Support Administrator – London position here