This is an opportunity to join a well established web technology company with an excellent client portfolio including several of the biggest organisations in the world.
The company is currently looking for highly motivated, intelligent and articulate individuals to perform the role of Client Liaison.
Successful candidates will manage the channels of communication between the London based development team and their clients.
- Oversee the end-to-end client interaction through design, development, testing and launch project journey
- Acquire essential assets and content from clients in a timely manner
- Deliver and demonstrate beta releases to clients
- Take client feedback and communicate it to the developers
- Acquire required content and information from clients
- Develop and maintain positive, personal and professional relationships with clients
Key Skills Required
- Fluent and clearly spoken command of English
- Amiable and polite personality
- Good organisation skills
- Understanding that “the customer is always right”
- Basic computer skills
- Understanding of Websites, Search Engines, Social Media and Mobile Apps
Xanda operate out of our North London offices very close to East Finchley tube station on the Northern Line.
£18,000 – £23,000 per annum, negotiable considering skills and experience.