Xanda have been designing impressive and innovative websites since 1999.
In this time our team, skill base and experience have steadily developed. We now power hundreds of websites, turning over tens of millions of pounds, each of which is on the first page of Google for their desired keywords and each of which are focused on achieving their own specific business targets.
When considering new projects we ensure our proposals address each of the major factors that will contribute the the success of the website, namely:
- Branding (consistant and strong)
- Website Design (attractive and usable)
- Development (Quality of code)
- Content Management System (Update easily & instantly)
- Search Engine Optimisation (Be top of the search engines)
- Social Network Integration (Be recommended & followed)
- Visitor Engagement (Capture attention and interact)
- Call to Action (Deliver your message and make a sale)
- Maintenance (Keep the site fresh)
- On-line Marketing Strategy (Increase your hits)
Question: What is our website design process
- To start we’ll work closely with you to prepare a design brief
- We will consider the key objectives of the project
- We will research your competition
- We will then prepare and send you an initial design concept for your feedback in the form of a static screenshot of the proposed website
- We’ll take your notes, make adjustments and then present another version for more feedback
- We will continue this process of feedback and adjustment until you are entirely happy
- Xanda commit to continuing this process and deliver as many design concepts as required until you are entirely happy with the design
- You will not be stuck with a design you are not happy with (unlike our competitors who limit the process to a number of hours)
- You will not face additional charges should the design process take longer than expected (again unlike our competitors who limit the process to a number of hours)
- We are not precious about our designs and will respond quickly to your feedback
- We expect 5 or 6 iterations and encourage our clients to engage in the process and not be disenchanted should they not love the initial designs
- We always get there in the end!
Get in touch
If you are considering a new website or a redesign of your existing under performing site get in touch (0208 44 44 757). One of our account managers will discuss your requirements with you and prepare a bespoke proposal targeted to realise your company’s objectives. We pride ourselves on the human and personal relationships we develop with our clients and promise that we will never install an automated answering machine.